- Methods of collecting, processing and using personal data
- Data protection
- Links to external websites
- Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public authorities or academic research institutions for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider in a way that does not identify a specific party.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause harm to anyone, after analyzing by the website management unit, disclosing your personal data is necessary for identification, contact or legal action.
- Beneficial to your rights and interests.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, it will perform its supervision and management responsibilities on the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
- Contact us
When you visit this website or use the functions and services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data according to the nature of the service function, and process and use your personal data within the scope of that specific purpose; without your written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
This website will retain your name, email address, contact information and usage time when you use interactive features such as service mailbox and questionnaire survey.
During general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant behaviors, including the IP address of your connection device, usage time, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be made public.
In order to provide accurate services, we will collect the content of the questionnaire survey and conduct statistics and analysis. The statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results will be presented in addition to internal research. We will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it does not involve specific personal data.
Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want cookies to be written in, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use to high, which can reject cookies from being written in, but it may cause some functions of the website to not work properly.